Saturday, November 28, 2015

I am a crafter and I love working with vinyl!

First, let me say that I LOVE crafting. If I could quit my job and craft full time I would in a heart beat. However, I don't think my husband would look to kindly on that. :)
The Angel Crafts 12" by 8" roll of vinyl adheres very well on everything I have used it on so far. I am an avid crafter and I am very particular about the supplies that I use. I have used this vinyl for signs and Christmas ornaments. I had no problem cutting it with my die cut machine, it weeds like a knife through butter and applies effortlessly. Once the items cured for about 3 days I had a hard time getting the vinyl off. Which is a very GOOD thing. I also used a blow dryer to help seal it a little more. It helps adhere a little better and faster. I have no doubt that this vinyl will hold up on many more of my projects. I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review. You can find this item here

No comments:

Post a Comment